Who Am I?
I’m an experienced System Administrator born in Australia with Irish citizenship with a very personal approach to IT. I ensure that all users feel truly listened to and am the point of call for everything from Scripting, AWS, local servers, cloud migrations and IT Support.
- English (Mother Tongue)
- German (B1.5)
- Expert GSuite/O365 skills from migration/maintenance to documentation
- Excellent documentation skills for all skill levels
- Security maintainer and designer
- ITSM (Spiceworks) builder and user Experienced teacher and trainer
- Full linux/AWS/VM/windows/mac server and pc maintenance skills
- LDAP/AD/DNS/DHCP (setup and management)
- Excellent automator and ticket/issue manager
What I've Done
From my work as an employee to that of a business owner
DATES FROM 2006 TO PRESENT
Director-Sysadmin / Self-employed, Australia/Germany
Manage all IT Resources for multiple SMB’s with 3-60 employees, consulting, training, server building and management, VMs and DR, Gsuite migration and management, O365, AWS, scripting, ordering/imaging, consultancy and ITSupport. All managed through Spiceworks ITSM. Experience training users with special needs or of advanced age.
DATES FROM 2014 TO 2017
Sysadmin / ZooRepublic, Australia
System Administrator for Marketing agency of up to 60 people including maintaining a DevOps team. Responsible for building and maintain a PBX system, multiple AWS servers, repo management, IT Support, on+off-site backups, DR plans, security training and virtualization.
What else you should know
A short outine of interests
Interactive/Technical theater (see art website HERE)
Researching and experimenting with (open-source) technologies